Aditi is in network with medicare insurance. You may use a medicare supplemental to cover the additional costs of care that are not provided by medicare. Please have a prescription from your physician at your evaluation.
Aditi is an out-of-network physical therapy provider for all insurances other than medicare. Aditi is unable to bill all other medical insurance for services rendered and cannot provide Physical Therapy invoices (superbills) for services rendered.
There is no legal requirement to consult with a physician to pursue physical therapy for the purposes of health and maintenance.
Initial Evaluation 75 min | $200
- Required for all new clients, or for previous clients with a new injury
- Assessment of your current physical pain and limitations, medical history, and personal goals
- Information gathered will be used to plan your goal-oriented rehabilitation program
- Begin treatment
Physical Therapy Session 60 min | $150 // 30 min | $90
- Manual Therapy – skilled and specific hands-on techniques to treat restrictions in joints, muscles, fascia and nerves
- Movement Therapy– help heal soft tissue dysfunctions or maximize your available pain free motion through movements
- Patient Education – addresses posture, biomechanics, and home exercises to continue progress in between PT sessions
- Specializing in injury prevention, rehabilitation, and managing degenerative orthopedic conditions
- Mini PT session also available – 30 min of Pilates and CoreAlign Rehab (no manual therapy) to supplement a full session, or as a maintenance program.
VISA/MC/AMEX CREDIT CARDS, CHECKS, AND CASH ACCEPTED
FULL PAYMENT DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE